Wooden Crate Dog Toy Bin

I am constantly making or purchasing new toys for my dogs but i had a hard time finding something stylish and functional to store them in. On pinterest i got the idea of using a wooden crate and decided to put my own personal touch on it. I made a few so i could put toys in multiple rooms. This a fun, easy project and looks great too!



Project: DIY Wooden Crate dog toy storage 
Supplies:

  • Wooden Crate- $12-$15 at any craft store 
  • Wooden Bone- Amazon or hobby lobby for 7$ (they didnt have a plain one so i bought one with a saying on it and spray painted it)
  • Spray paint colors of your choice (I did white and silver)
  • Hot glue
How to: First spray paint the crate and bone the colors you want. When dry all you do is hot glue the bone on, put the toys in, and your done! Enjoy! Dont forget to post pics on here of your completed project!

Comments

Popular Posts